The new MXI CFX series represents the top of quality and functions in its segment. With 15 faders and up to 6 mic inputs it is ideal for live performances, recording studios and general PA applications. The Line also includes a 24-bit digital multi-effect with 100 presets and a series of Compressors on the microphone channels. There is a 3-band equalizer with parametric or 4-band mids on the stereo channels. Separate Mix, Group and Control Room insert inputs and outputs are available for operation in various configurations. Ideal for small gigs and recording.
- 8 Compressors control
- Built in 24-bit DSP effect with 100 presets
- Assembled MP3 Player
- 8 mono inputs withXLR and Balanced TRS jack + 2 additional XLR mono inputs
- 4 Stereo inputs with Balanced TRS jack
- 8 compressors on MIC Inputs
- 3 band EQ with parametric mid-frequencies on all mono inputs and Lo cut
- 4 Aux sends (Aux 1-2 Pre-Post switchable)
- Mute, Solo, 2-Track, Control Room, Phantom 48V functions
- 4 Subgroups
- 24 bits internal EFX processor
- Integrated USB media Player
- 15 Faders
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.