What is your return policy?
If there is a problem with your order, the first step is to email us at email@example.com or call Hermes Music. Our goal is your total satisfaction. We will do our best to take care of any issues or concerns you may have.
In case you decide to return an item, the re-stocking fee is 20% of the value of your purchase. This total does not include shipping costs and the percentage of the fee may decrease after we receive the item and verify its condition.
The time limit for returns is 14 days after you receive your product and the customer must provide proof of purchase or order number.
Need a refund?
After the 20% restocking fee is applied to your return, you may receive store credit or a partial refund of the original purchase price within a 14-day period from delivery date. If your purchase is eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How to make a return/exchange?
- It all starts with your call, email or chat to Hermes Music to get an RA (Return Authorization) number that you must write on the shipping label (not on the box, please).
- The item must be in the same condition it was received.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories that were originally included must be returned.
- All the literature that was originally included: manuals, warranty card, etc., must be returned in same condition it was received.
- Do not write on the original box.
- Place the shipping label with the RA number
- For exchanges, after we receive the returned item, it has been inspected, and it meets the above requirements, we will ship your exchange item.
While we maintain a fair return policy, there are certain items that cannot be returned. These items include:
- Special orders
- Overweight items
- Discontinued products
- Liquidation products
- Used products such as: cymbals, personal items (headphones, harmonicas, instrument nozzles, etc.)