The Action 15A is a powered two-way system designed for exceptional performance in a wide range of applications.
The 1000 W peak Class D amplifier provides extended bandwidth, improved dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion. The Digital Signal Processing (DSP) incorporated in the Action series provides unparalleled control over the audio signal. Critical parameters have been fine tuned for each cabinet.
The D.A.S. 15Mi loudspeaker provides powerful low frequency reproduction. High frequencies are handled by the M-34 compression driver which uses a 1? exit and titanium diaphragm for exceptional performance in all types of applications.
The Action 15A asymmetrical enclosure design allows it to be used in the monitor position. Made from Birch plywood and finished in a durable black paint, the cabinet incorporates two side-located handles and a 35 mm pole mount socket for use with a stand.
- Compact full-range system
- Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier
- Switch-mode power supply
- Reduced size and weight
- Pole mount socket
- Rigging points
- Amplifier Power: 1000 W peak, 500 W continuous / Class D, Biamplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 131 dB
- Dispersion: 80º x 50º
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex Paint
- Connectors: INPUT: Female XLR / LOOP THRU: Male XLR / AC INPUT: powerCON
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 3 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 230 V, 1.5 A , 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 77.4 x 44.6 x 43.6 cm / 30.5 x 17.6 x 17.2 in
- Weight: 26 kg (57.2 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.