The Action M12A is a powered stage monitor that incorporates a 12? D.A.S. speaker for bass reproduction. High frequencies are handled by an M-34 compression driver with 1” exit and titanium diaphragm.
The “low profile” enclosure design is made from Birch plywood and finished with a durable black paint. A 35 mm pole mount socket widens the versatility of the Action M12A monitor.
- 2-way powered stage monitor system
- Two channel Class D amplifier with 1000 W peak power
- 12” D.A.S. bass loudspeaker
- Compression driver with 1” exit
- Low-profile design for minimum visual impact
- Two side located handles
- Durable black paint finish
Amplifier Power: 1000 W, peak, 500 W continuous / Class D, Biamplified
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 130 dB
- Dispersion: 80º x 50º
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex Paint
- Connectors: INPUT: Female XLR / LOOP THRU: Male XLR /AC INPUT: powerCON
- AC Requirements: 115 V, 2.4 A, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 230 V, 1.2 A , 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 42 x 64.5 x 31.6 cm / 16.6 x 25.4 x 12.5 in
- Weight: 19 kg (41.8 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.