The Aero 12A compact line array system joins the Aero Series2 family of professional sound touring products. The system incorporates an impressive battery of high tech features that take compact line array systems to an unprecedented level of performance.
The two-way amplifier design of the Aero 12A sets a new industry benchmark in audio performance, efficiency and power density. The 600 W amplifier provides extended bandwidth, improved dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion. Impressively compact in size and light in weight, its high power density of over 20 W per cubic inch promotes an amplifier design that requires much less space, reducing the overall cabinet size and in turn, the total cabinet weight-an important attribute for flown systems. Signal processing is accomplished by way of a powerful 24 bit DSP providing unparalleled control over critical signal parameters. Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the Aero 12A.
The Aero 12A incorporates a D.A.S. 12LN4C, 12? low frequency transducer employing a 75 mm (3?) voice coil and neodymium magnet motor assembly. High frequency reproduction relies on the exceptional characteristics of the new D.A.S. M-75N neodymium compression driver designed for use in applications where high SPL and low distortion are required. A pure titanium diaphragm featuring a 75 mm copper-clad, aluminium flat-wire voice coil yields high sensitivity, low distortion and extended frequency response.
The easily portable and rugged enclosure is manufactured using birch plywood and finished with a durable black paint. The captive rigging system splay angles range from 0º to 10º and can be adjusted in 0.5º increments from 0º to 3º and 1º increments from 3º to 10 º allowing a wide range of column curvatures to be accomplished.
- Powered two-way, mid-high line array module
- Two channel amplifier 500 W LF + 100 W HF 3rd generation Class D
- One 12? loudspeaker with neodymium magnetic assembly
- M-75N Neodymium compression driver with 1.5? exit
- SERPIS high frequency plane wave generator
- Captive rigging system integrated in the cabinet design
Nominal HF Amplifier Power: 100 W
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power: 500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 63 Hz-20 kHz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 134 dB
- Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB): 90º Nominal
- Vertical Coverage: Splay Dependent
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex Paint
- Connectors: Input: Female XLR / Loop Thru: Male XLR / AC Input: powerCON / AC Output: powerCON
- AC Requirements:115 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz / 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Current Draw (1/3 power @ 230 V): 1.7A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 31.6 x 68.8 x 38.5 cm / 12.4 x 27 x 15.2 in
- Weight: 27 kg (59.4 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.