Unrivaled combination of power & portability — bringing the studio to the stage
UNPLUG AND PLAY
Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the MPC Live can run up to 6 hours without plugging into a power source. Whether on a plane, at the coffee shop or in the park, professional music production power is no longer limited to the studio.
SOUNDS FOR DAYS
The MPC has a well-earned reputation for sounds that hit hard and sound great, right out of the box. The MPC Live comes pre-installed with The Vault 2.0, 10GB of radio-ready sounds from the world’s top sound design companies as well as our own signature samples.
KEYS AND CRATES
With 2 USB 3.0 slots on the rear panel, your MIDI controller can be plugged directly into MPC Live for playing built-in instruments from The Vault 2.0. Want to use your favorite samples on a track? Plug in an external drive and create kits out of your own library.
Short, sweet, and straight to the point, the MPC Lounge series focus on specific production techniques using MPC Live and MPC Software 2.0.
- Standalone MPC — no computer required
- 7” high-resolution multi-touch display
- Internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Phono, instrument and line inputs
- 2 pairs of MIDI Inputs and Outputs
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10 gigs of sound content included)
- 2GB of RAM
- Full-size SD card slot
- User-expandable 2.5” SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2 USB-A 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- Ableton Link over WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0 Midi Support
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.