The AKG D5S is a dynamic directional microphone (pressure gradient microphone). It was specially developed as a microphone to capture the voice in harsh conditions of the live performance. The wide frequency response of the D5S that slightly accentuates the medium and high frequencies guarantees a good speech intelligibility.
The microphone has a supercardioid directional characteristic, that is, the D5S is the most sensitive to the sound coming from the front, while reacting only to the sound coming from the sides and back. This directional characteristic is approximately equal in all frequencies, that is, from the lowest to the highest sounds.
- Directional: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 70 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV / Pa (-52 dB referred to 1 V / Pa)
- Sound pressure limit for nonlinear distortion factor of 1% / 3%: 147/156 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A) according to DIN 45412
- Electrical impedance at 1000 Hz:? 600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 ohm
- Connector Type: 3-pole XLR
- Surface: Matt bluish gray
- Length: 185.2 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Net weight 340 g
- Gross Weight: 655 g
- Patents: Membrane D
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.