The Drum Set Session I is a high-performance drum microphone set and the ideal all-in-one starter kit that delivers an impressive combination of performance and value. With seven microphones and accessories packed in a durable aluminum carrying case, it provides all the essentials needed to capture a complete drum set. It can also be used for miking percussion, bass and guitar amps, brass, woodwinds and other instruments. All microphones are from the Perception Live series and feature a durable metal casing, rugged spring steel microphone grill, scratch-resistant finish and high maximum SPL capabilities. The set contains: 1 x P2 bass drum microphone, 2 x P17* for overheads, and 4 x P4 for toms and snare.
*The P17 is technically identical to the P170 and is not available as a single unit.
- Finish: Black
- Project Studio: Yes
- Drums / Percussion: Yes
- 1 x P2 Bass Drum Microphone
- 2 x P17 Microphones for overheads (The P17 is technically identical to the P170 and is not available as a single unit.)
- 4 x P4 Microphones For Toms And Snare
- 1 x H440 Adapter Plate
- 1 x Stand Adapter
- 1 x Aluminum Carrying Case
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.