The Altea-718A is a powered subwoofer system designed to provide extended bass response for the Altea full-range cabinets. At the heart of the system is a DAS 18FW4 bass loudspeaker. This loudspeaker incorporates a FEM optimized high-efficiency speaker design and an extended 3? voice coil for long excursion. Cooling is assured thanks to the 18FW4´s vented pole piece and abundant apertures in the speaker´s back plate keeping power compression to a minimum while providing high acoustic output over extended periods.
Driving the DAS 18FW4 loudspeaker is a cutting-edge 1200 Wpeak Class D amplifier. On the rear panel a balanced input connector and stereo “loop thru” output connections are available to provide signal for Altea satellite systems. Thanks to the digital presets accessible by way of a DAScontrol™ interface on the rear of the cabinet, setting up a combo system with Altea full-range systems is easy.
The Altea-718 is the passive version for use with external amplification and outboard DSP.
- Powered subwoofer system
- Lightweight Class D amplifier
- High efficiency 18? loudspeaker
- DAScontrol™ for easy setup and adjustment
- 24-bit high-end DSP with LCD screen
- Integrated rigging points and pole mount socket
- Nominal LF Amplifier Power: 1200 Wpeak - 600 Wcontinuous
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)”: 45 Hz - 138 Hz
- Rated Peak SPL at 1 m: 134 dB
- Connectors: INPUT: 2 x Female XLR / LOOP THRU: 2 x Male XLR / AC INPUT: Male IEC
- AC Requirements: 5 A, 115 V, 50/60 Hz / 2.5 A, 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Color/Finish: Black/ISO-flex
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71 x 54 x 64.7 cm / 27.95 x 21.26 x 25.47 in
- Weight: 40.5 kg (89.1 lb)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...