The new Truesonic TS2 product range is the result of a clean-sheet approach to designing professional speakers that strike an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
Our TS2 family builds upon the amazing success and wide acceptance of our current TS1 series. The current Truesonics established a benchmark for clarity, high output, flexible I/O options and value that has made them the worldwide standard of comparison. Now, with the TS2’s, we’ve significantly eclipsed that level of achievement. The range is comprised of four models, the TS208, TS210, TS212 and TS215. The amplifiers in all four are rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak—a significant increase over the previous line. This new higher power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles and the TS208 and TS210 have two, making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. The TS212 and TS215 have M10 rigging/suspension points and the TS208 and TS210 have M6 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport. Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable. Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series.
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 1100 W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) 550 W continuous RMS (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency: 12-inch (305 mm) woofer, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency: 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB peak, 124 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs (1) XLR Mix Output
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Controls: Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power: AC Input: 100–120/220–240 V, 50/60 HzFuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V / 220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.04" x 13.80" x 23.28" / 357 x 351 x 591 mm
- Weight: 28.4 lbs.12.86 kg
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.