Ampeg’s BA-112 12? Bass Combo delivers classic Ampeg tone and performance driven features at volume levels ideal for practice, rehearsal or small stages. With Ampeg’s all-new grinding Bass Scrambler™ overdrive and true 60-degree sound reinforcement monitoring angle for added clarity, the BA-112 is perfect for applications that demand great tone at manageable volume levels.
Completely redesigned, Ampeg’s all-new BA Series Combos feature legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits with a wide range of classic Ampeg tones. The modern, flexible designs include a true 60? sound reinforcement monitor angle that directs sound right to your ears, adding clarity and definition in any situation.
Like all Ampeg products, your BA combo is designed by musicians and built using only the best of components. Each combo is tested to confirm that it meets our specifications, and we believe that this combo is the absolute best that it can be.
Classic Ampeg Tone
- 75 watts RMS power
- 12? Ampeg Custom12™ speaker
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler™ overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional)
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent solo practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Roadworthy braced cabinet construction
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex
- Lightweight, portable design
- 42.0 lbs / 19.1 kg
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.