The Anacleto EL ITALIANO accordion has a superior handmade finish of the highest quality available. This model is in the key of GCF, yellow color with 5 switches and compact size. The Anacleto series has the finest sound quality on each accordion.
During the creation of the ITALIAN model, HOHNER wanted an accordion that was smaller than compact and had a distinctive sound that can be played for long periods of time. This accordion is so compact that it can be compared to a Corona II in size. As for the voices, in this model Manetti voices were used. These are handmade in Italy and are exclusive to HOHNER. These voices will give an old Italian style to your accordion
- Manufacturing: Italian
- Color: Yellow
- Treble buttons: 34
- Bass buttons: 12 (Voice blocks optional)
- Switches: 5
- Key: GCF
- Type of voices: Manetti
- Type of Reeds: Manetti Reeds
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Color of straps and clasps: Black
- Black grille
- Compact size
- Includes: Hard case and Italian leather straps
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.