We present this beautiful Hohner copy of the Anacleto series with classic grille and pearl white tone, white keys and flats and black sharps. In the creation of the Anacleto Series, HOHNER consulted with the most famous artists in the world to specifically address the dimensions of the keys, the tactile sensation and the action of the smooth mechanism for precise reproduction.
Chat with us for special orders and the best discounts, GUARANTEED!
This accordion has 34 treble keys and 48 bass buttons. It is perfect for the professional musician who works both on stage and in recording studio and looks for different sounds for each melody in the same key. With this accordion of 5 switches you can always have a tool that gives you a great variety of sounds in your music. It has the different sounds: Master, Clarinet, Violin, Bassoon and Bandón.
With a superior quality finish each accordion is handmade of the highest quality available. It is handmade and designed with patterns of crystals and color schemes to adapt to the taste of the artist and create presence on stage. This model is one of the most complete because it has three (3) voice blocks in each note. This model uses Cagnoni voices. Each accordion of the Anacleto series that has the finest sound quality. It is perfect for the professional musician who works both on stage and in recording studio and looks for different sounds for each melody on the same accordion. Each Anacleto comes with a velvet-lined instrument case and a genuine leather strap system.
Shine like other great accordionists with this beautiful Hohner Anacleto and create a different sound to your melodies!
- Color: Pearl White
- Key Color: White
- Color of flats and treble: Black
- 34 treble keys LMM Choir (3 rods)
- 48 Bass Buttons Choir (4 reeds)
- G-E range 5 switches
- Size: 14" X 7"
- Weight: 17 pounds Includes plush case with matching leather straps
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.