The Anacleto REY AGUILA accordion has a top quality finish, handmade of the highest quality available. This model in FBE and EAD keys, in Metallic Blue with 6 switches, 3 per key. Craft design with crystal patterns and color schemes to adapt to the artist's taste and create a stage presence. The Anacleto series has the finest sound quality in each accordion.
In the creation of the Anacleto Series, HOHNER consulted with the most famous artists in the world to specifically address the dimensions of the keys, the tactile sensation and the action of the smooth mechanism for precise reproduction. All made 100% by hand. The high quality buttons and with good distance from each other. This accordion will be your absolute favorite for its elegance.
- Manufacturing: Italian
- Color or Finish: Metallic Blue
- Treble Buttons: 34
- Bass buttons: 12 (Optional voice blocks)
- Registers / Switches: 6
- Key: FBE and EAD
- Type of voices: Binci
- Hardware Color: Silver
- Straps and buckles color: Silver
- Grill: Silver
- Weight: 25 Lbs
- Size: Regular Measurements: 20" x 21" x 16"
- Includes: Padded case and professional straps
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.