We present to you the Hohner Anacleto Rey del Norte series hand made in Italy in red with a chrome grill in keys FBE and GCF and compact size. In creating the Anacleto Series, Hohner consulted with the world’s most famous artists to specifically address fingerboard dimensions, tactile feel, and smooth mechanism action for precise playing.
Chat with us for special orders and get the best discounts, GUARANTEED!
When it comes to Norteño, Vallenato, or Tex-Mex, the accordion is more than just an instrument amongst many. It’s the driving force, plays both rhythm and melody, and transports a lot of the emotions the lyrics can’t. The Rey del Norte III was designed specifically for this purpose, and transports the player’s character not just through its melodious sound, but also its outstanding looks. The Rey del Norte III is available in a compact (S) and larger (L) version to suit all types of professional accordionists.
Having a wide variety of sounds to offer your music and melodies, you will find a great tool for your creativity that will allow you to express new ideas with different sounds using the 3 blocks of voices that includes your 5-switch accordion, in this way you can be original in your accordion sound. Artists like: Eduardo Hernandez of Los Tigres Del Norte commented when playing the new Anacleto Series “When I first placed my hand on the fingerboard, I could tell right away what I had in my hands without even playing it.”
- Color: Red
- Button Color: White
- 34 Buttons
- Key: FBE and EAD
- 12 Bass buttons
- 6 Switches
- Voice blocks: LMM (3 reeds)
- Bass Blocks (Optional)
- Available in GCF, FBbEb, EAD and ADG
- Compact size
- Dimensions: 14 "X 7.7"
- Includes: Hard case and Italian leather straps
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.