We present to you the Hohner Anacleto Rey del Norte series hand made in Italy in metallic orange with chrome details and a chrome grill in key FBE and compact size. In creating the Anacleto Series, Hohner consulted with the world’s most famous artists to specifically address fingerboard dimensions, tactile feel, and smooth mechanism action for precise playing
Chat with us for special orders and get the best discounts, GUARANTEED!
In the Rey del Norte II accordion you will find a system with 3 Registers or “Switches” which provide a variation of sounds from your accordion. To achieve this peculiarity, this system provides 2 blocks of voices in different octaves and vibrations on the same note or tone. Artists like: Lupe Tijerina: R.I.P. (Los Cadetes de Linares) have used this type of accordion to record some hits on today's radio. If you are a creative accordionist and you want your sound to be unique, the Rey Del Norte series is your best option.
- Manufacturer: Italian
- Color or finished: Baked paint in metallic orange
- Treble Buttons: 34
- Bass buttons: 12 (Optional voice blocks)
- Switches: 3
- Key: FBE
- Type of voices: Cagnoni
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Straps and brooches color: white
- Grill: Metallic
- Compact size
- Shades available under special order: FBE / EAD / GCF (Sun, Fa or MI)
- Weight: 14.5 Lbs
- Size: Regular
- Measures: 14 "X 7.7"
- Includes: Padded case and professional straps
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.