We present to you the Hohner Anacleto Rey del Norte series hand made in Italy in metallic green with chrome details and a chrome grill in key FBE. In creating the Anacleto Series, Hohner consulted with the world’s most famous artists to specifically address fingerboard dimensions, tactile feel, and smooth mechanism action for precise playing
In the Rey del Norte III accordion you will find a system with 5 Registers or “Switches” which provide a variation in the sounds of your accordion. To achieve this peculiarity, the system provides 3 blocks of voices in different octaves and vibrations on the same note or tone, which, when combined in a different way through a rod mechanism connected to these switches that close or open the holes By feeding a specific voice by pressing its corresponding button or key, they generate a different acoustic sound on the same note, so this is an accordion highly recommended for musicians who spend hours in the recording studio looking for a different sound for each melody. Having a wide variety of sounds to offer your music and melodies, you will find a great tool for your creativity that will allow you to express your new ideas with different sounds using the 3 voice blocks that include the accordion of 5 switches, so that you can be Original in your accordion sound. Artists such as: Alfredo Olivas and Noel Torres have used this type of accordion to record some hits on today's radio. If you are a creative accordionist and looking for a unique sound, the Rey Del Norte III series is your best option.
- Color: Dark Green Metallic
- 34 Buttons
- Key: FBE
- 12 Bass Buttons
- 5 Switches
- Voice Blocks: LMM (3 reeds)
- Bass Blocks (Optional)
- Available in GCF, FBbEb, EAD and ADG
- Size: 14 "X 7.7"
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Includes: Padded case and straps
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.