OFFER AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY!
- 6" Pop Blocker: ASVS6-B
- Alan Parson DVD" The Science of Sound Recording: ALAN PARSONS CD
- Audio Technica Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone: AT2020USBI
Combining high-resolution audio with increased connectivity options, the AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone adds a new level of sound-quality and convenience to the expanding lineup of Audio-Technica USB microphones. Modeled after the critically acclaimed AT2020, this digital output mic features an A/D converter with a 24-bit/96 kHz sampling rate to deliver high-resolution articulation and intelligibility that’s perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting and voiceover use.
The AT2020USBi works with both USB and Lightning cables (included), so you can use it straight from the box to digitally capture audio on the device of your choice: PC, Mac or lightning equipped iOS device. The integrated gain control adds to the convenience, allowing you to adjust the input level directly on the microphone.
The AT2020USBi cardioid condenser microphone brings state-of-the-art sound for the on-the-go lifestyle to the family of Audio-Technica USB mics.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB (5V DC); Lightning (3.3V DC)
- BIT DEPTH: 24 bit
- SAMPLE RATE: Up to 96 kHz
- VOLUME CONTROL: Mic gain control
- WEIGHT: 350 g (12.3 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 162.0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Micro-HDMI
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 4.9' (1.5 m) USB cable; 4.9' (1.5 m) Lightning cable
Prevent annoying vocal thrusts with this adjustable 6" clip-on voice screen. The specially designed micro-weave nylon filter diffuses the thrust of the voice without altering its natural sound. The surface is also unprinted for consistent filtering. The flexible gooseneck allows for precise positioning of the Pop Blocker without making a noise while the clip allows for quick set-up.
- Application: Improves vocal recordings
- Diameter: 6”
- Clamp: Clothespin Style
- Construction: Nylon Screen
- Color: Black
Alan Parsons’ monumental ten-hour video series, The Art & Science of Sound Recording. Narrated by actor and musician Billy Bob Thornton, the 3 DVD set is divided into 24 sections, starting with a brief history of recording.
Parsons’ illustrious career as a recording engineer, producer, composer and artist acts as both backdrop and inspiration for the series. Parsons worked with The Beatles on the albums Abbey Road and Let It Be, engineered Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon, and produced a string of multi-platinum hits for The Hollies, Pilot, Ambrosia, Al Stewart and others, as well as for The Alan Parsons Project.
Filmed in HD, this the most powerful instructional series ever created for music production. The Art & Science of Sound Recording looks at everything from soundproofing to mixing, and from recording guitar, bass, keyboards, drums and vocals, to recording a choir. Fellow professional engineers & producers join Alan Parsons in this top quality, practical, and cutting-edge guide, including Jack Joseph Puig, John Fields, Elliot Scheiner, Jack Douglas, Tony Brown and Chuck Ainlay. Artists and musicians interviewed include Michael McDonald, Taylor Hawkins, Nathan East, Rami Jaffe, Carol Kaye and Erykah Badu. This invaluable instructional DVD set applies classic, old school recording experience to the modern recording scene, and is certain to be a standard work on the subject for years to come. Along with its fully interactive website, The Art & Science of Sound Recording is a complete course in modern recording.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.