The ATH-AR3BT SonicFuel® wireless on-ear headphones enhance your everyday listening experience with rich, full-range audio and the convenience of Bluetooth® and NFC wireless technologies. The headphones are equipped with newly designed 40 mm drivers that reproduce clear mid- and high-frequencies as well as full, expressive bass.
The Bluetooth® and NFC technologies allow you to quickly pair with compatible devices. A mic and volume/control switch are built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on your devices. A detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection usable in areas where wireless technology is prohibited or when the headphones’ battery power is low.
The internal lithium polymer battery provides 30 hours of continuous use (up to 1,000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and music/volume control built into the earcup for convenient control of devices
- Internal battery provides 30 hours of continuous use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Supports aptX and AAC codecs, ensuring high-quality wireless transmission
- NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Newly designed 40 mm drivers provide rich, full-range sound reproduction with crystal-clear mid and high frequencies and powerful, detailed bass
- LED indicator in earcup displays status of pairing, charging and Bluetooth wireless connection
- Top-mounted PCB design enables smoother airflow for precise diaphragm movement and reduced distortion
- Stylish round housing design
- Soft earpads and easily adjustable, padded headband provide a comfortable fit
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable with mic/controls provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals) or when battery power is low
- Foldable for space-saving portability
- Remembers up to eight previously paired devices and automatically connects with last paired device
- Includes 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable
- Available in black (ATH-AR3BTBK) and white (ATH-AR3BTWH)
- Type : Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB/mW
- Impedance: 41 ohms
- Battery: DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 30 hours continuous use (1,000 hours standby)
- Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Cable: Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') with in-line control/microphone
- Connector: 3.5 mm (?") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone) : -44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 50 – 4,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.1
- Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Support Codec: aptX, AAC, SBC
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.