Audio-Technica’s System 10 is the most reliable digital high-fidelity wireless system of its generation. Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, each configuration includes a mono ATW-R1100 receiver and an ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts the best signal in case of interference with WLAN routers, Bluetooth devices or other HF microphones. The 2.4 GHz frequency band keeps you away from licensing or frequency coordination issues, or frequencies used by DTV and 4G.
The System 10 automatically changes its frequency. Unlike other systems on the market that attach to 2 or 4 frequency, the System 10 will constantly "monitor" the frequencies and switch if necessary. Thus, there are always a good 2 frequencies in the system, and the user does not need to manually intervene.
- Simultaneous Channels: 8
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Frequency Response: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: Line of Vision
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone Included: Yes
- Channel Selection: Auto
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1 1/4"
- Instrument Cable: Connector 2 Hirose 4-pin
- Transmitter Form Factor
- Dynamic Range: 109dB (A )
- Antenna Type: Fixed 2 x AA
- Battery Type: 7 hours
- Connector: Hirose 4-pin
- Dimensions: 2.76" x 4.21" x 0.98"
Weight: 0.22 lbs.
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Front Panel Screen: Yes
- Displays: LED
- Board Type: Table Top
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 7.48" x 1.82" x 5.06"
Weight: 0.64 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ATW-1101
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.