The AT2005USBPK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2005USB cardioid dynamic USB/XLR microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a USB cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is threaded internally with a USB cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
The rugged AT2005USB microphone is ideal for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording and voiceover use. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and its USB output provides high-quality analog-to-digital conversion for excellent fidelity. The mic also includes a headphone jack with level control for convenient monitoring.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output for use with computers and XLR analog output for use with conventional microphone inputs
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality AD converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the boom arm
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
- Full 360° rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included USB cable (Mini-B to Type A) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
- Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB (5 V DC)
- Bit Depth: 16 bits
- Sample Rate:1kHz / 48kHz
- Control knobs: On / off switch / Headphone volume control
- WEIGHT: 266 g
- DIMENSIONS:6 mm (7.23 ") long, 51 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB Type / XLR Type
- Headphone output power: 10 mW at 16 ohms
- Earphone jack:5 mm TRS (stereo)
- System requirements: Mac: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64 MB of RAM (minimum) / Windows: XP / Vista / Windows 7; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64 MB of RAM (minimum)
- Accessories Provided: Clamp for 5/8 "-27 threaded pedestals; protective bag
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE (S): T7
ATH-M20x Headphones Specifications
- Type: Closed Dynamics
- Item Diameter: 40mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice coil: CCAW (Copper coated aluminum wire)
- Frequency response: 15-20,000 Hz
- Maximum input power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190 g, without cable or connector
- Cable: 3 m, straight with left side outlet
- Accessories included:3 mm (1/4 ") pressure adapter
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.