This wireless Audio Technica system includes:
- ATW-R5220 receiver
- ATW-T5201 transmitter
- ATW-T5202 transmitter
- ATW-C510 Interchangeable Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Capsule
Designed for use on professional tours, in stadiums, concert halls, festivals, houses of worship and other demanding audio environments, the Audio-Technica 5000 Series provides incredible audio quality and proven, critically acclaimed performance for artists, broadcasters and presenters worldwide.
The third-generation, dual-receiver 5000 Series continues to offer the highest-quality wireless live sound, with dual-compander circuitry that processes high and low frequencies separately and True Diversity operation. But now the receiver features a tuning bandwidth of 144 MHz: DF1 470–608 MHz and 657–663 MHz (duplex gap). And you have the option of selecting a standard receiver (ATW-R5220) with two balanced XLR outputs or a receiver (ATW-R5220DAN) that also includes a Dante output. Also new is an antenna cascade output that connects up to eight receivers so a single pair of antennas can feed up to 16 channels of wireless, an auto squelch feature that automatically adjusts the squelch setting to maximize operating range while minimizing potential interference, and a backup frequency that can be quickly swapped by pressing the transmitter’s multifunction button in the event of unexpected interference. Software enables remote monitoring and control of the wireless system.
Two transmitters are available for use with the 5000 Series: ATW-T5201 body-pack transmitter and ATW-T5202 handheld transmitter. Both transmitters feature rugged, ergonomic metal bodies, highly visible OLED screens (switchable between standard and performance views to highlight key metering), programmable features, soft-touch controls, and switchable RF power (2 mW/10 mW/50 mW). They are available in two different frequency ranges – DE1 (470–590 MHz) and EF2 (580–608 MHz, 657–663 MHz) – to provide complete coverage of the receiver’s bandwidth. The compact ATW-T5201 is equipped with Audio-Technica’s new rugged cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector for secure connection to A-T’s cH-style lavalier and headworn microphones, or cables. The ATW-T5202 includes a high-pass filter and an industry-standard thread mount that allows for the use of six interchangeable A-T microphone capsules, as well as other compatible capsules.
5000 Series components and compatible accessories are offered as individual, à la carte products to give you the greatest possible flexibility in constructing a system that fits your needs.
Interchangeable cardioid dynamic microphone capsule (equivalent to ATM510) for use with ATW-T5202 and ATW-T3202 handheld transmitters. Its standard thread allows use with other compatible handheld transmitters.
- Standard Thread Mount
- Tailored for smooth and natural vocal reproduction
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare earth magnet for better output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimal feedback
- Multilayer grill design
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Depending on the wireless transmitter
- Power Requirements: 5 V DC
- Weight: 129 g
- Dimensions:5 mm length, 53.7 mm maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Exchangeable Standard Thread Mount
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.