The AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
The AUDIO TECHNICA AT2010 microphone has the same 16 mm light diaphragm of the AT2020. The frequency reaction is extended and gives a superior reaction to offer soft and natural sounds. The handling of high levels of sound pressure and its exceptional dynamic range, offer unparalleled versatility.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of side and rear sounds, improving the isolation of the desired source of sound. The multi-stage grating design offers excellent protection against occlusive and sibilant noise without compromising high-frequency clarity. The XLRM type connector, with contacts are covered with a corrosion-resistant gold coating. In addition, the Quiet-Flex ™ pedestal clamp provides quiet and flexible microphone positioning. The design is resistant and completely metallic, which provides years of use without problems.
- Element: Permanent polarized rear plate capacitor with fixed load
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V to 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 136 dB SPL, at 1 kHz to 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 113 dB, 1 kHz at max SPL
- Signal / Noise Ratio: 71 dB, 1 kHz to 1 Pa
- Requirements of the Phantom Power: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS:1 mm (7.05 ") long, 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin type XLRM
- Accessories Furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex ™ clamp for 5/8 "-27 fluted pedestals; 5/8" -27 to 3/8 "-16 fluted adapter; soft protective bag
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE (S): T7
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.