The AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
The AUDIO TECHNICA AT2010 microphone has the same 16 mm light diaphragm of the AT2020. The frequency reaction is extended and gives a superior reaction to offer soft and natural sounds. The handling of high levels of sound pressure and its exceptional dynamic range, offer unparalleled versatility.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of side and rear sounds, improving the isolation of the desired source of sound. The multi-stage grating design offers excellent protection against occlusive and sibilant noise without compromising high-frequency clarity. The XLRM type connector, with contacts are covered with a corrosion-resistant gold coating. In addition, the Quiet-Flex ™ pedestal clamp provides quiet and flexible microphone positioning. The design is resistant and completely metallic, which provides years of use without problems.
- Element: Permanent polarized rear plate capacitor with fixed load
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V to 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 136 dB SPL, at 1 kHz to 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 113 dB, 1 kHz at max SPL
- Signal / Noise Ratio: 71 dB, 1 kHz to 1 Pa
- Requirements of the Phantom Power: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS:1 mm (7.05 ") long, 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin type XLRM
- Accessories Furnished: AT8470 Quiet-Flex ™ clamp for 5/8 "-27 fluted pedestals; 5/8" -27 to 3/8 "-16 fluted adapter; soft protective bag
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE (S): T7