The AT2020USB+PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2020USB+ cardioid condenser USB microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a USB cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is threaded internally with a USB cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
Offering the critically acclaimed sound of the AT2020 with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ microphone is ideal for podcasting, streaming, home studio recording and voiceover use. The mic features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its AD converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
- BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
- SAMPLE RATE:1/48 kHz
- VOLUME CONTROL: Mix control; Headphone volume control
- WEIGHT: 386 g (13.6 oz)
- DIMENSIONS:0 mm (6.38") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
- HEADPHONE JACK:5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
ATH-M20x Headphones Specifications
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 – 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW a 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedence: 47 ohmios
- Weight: 190 g, without cable and connector
- Cable: 3 m, straight, left-side exit
- Accessories Included: 6.3mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.