Thanks to its lightweight, yet feature-packed design, the AT8024 mono / stereo camera mount microphone offers a simple and powerful solution for capturing high resolution audio for video. The internally matrixed linear mono and lateral cardioid mono-selectable stereo modes provide flexibility to focus the recording on a single sound source or to expand the field in order to achieve extraordinary sound realism. In both modes, the AT8024 microphone offers exceptionally better audio than the internal microphone of the camera.
In addition, the microphone comes equipped with an adjustable three-way input adapter (-20 dB, -10 dB, 0 dB) to capture even soft or very loud sound passages distortion free. The bass attenuation filter reduces the pickup of unwanted ambient noise, room reverberation and mechanical vibrations. The microphone is powered by an AA battery for optimal performance at maximum sound pressure levels and includes an integrated shoe that mounts quickly on DSLR cameras and shoe-equipped camcorders.
- Designed for use with DSLR and other video cameras, delivering dramatically better sound quality than the camera's internal microphone.
- Mono-linear cardioid or mid-side stereo selectable modes provide flexibility to capture high-resolution audio in any environment
- Supports high volume sound sources without distortion
- Adjustable three-position input adapter and switchable bass attenuation filter
- Internal rubber shock mount that isolates the microphone from vibration and mechanical camera noise.
- Compact and lightweight design with integrated shoe mount
- Red / green indicator light
- Includes windshield, fuzzy windshield and AA battery
ELEMENTS: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERNS: Line-cardioid, LR stereo
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-15,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Mono & LR Stereo)
- IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): Mono: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Stereo: 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: Mono: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa; Stereo: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- BATTERY TYPE: Type: One 1.5V AA (included); Life: 80 hours, typical
- SWITCHES: Mono, M-S Stereo; Three-position attenuator; Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 114 g (4.0 oz)
- DIMENSIONS : 172.0 mm (6.77") long, 24.0 mm (0.94") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug on cable
- CABLE: Permanently attached 0.2 m -1 m (7.8"- 39.3") coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug at output end
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Windscreen; fuzzy windscreen; AA battery
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: CM1
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.