The AT829cW is a wireless clip-on/lavalier condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed for professional business presentations, public speaking and theater performances. The microphone is intended to be worn on the clothing for excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup. The wide-range capability of the microphone ensures clean, accurate reproduction with high intelligibility for speakers, presenters and other performers. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120° angle of acceptance. The microphone includes a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable. Its free end terminates in a locking 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack transmitters. The microphone comes equipped with a clothing clip and a windscreen.
For use as a lavalier, attach the microphone about six inches below the chin. Anticipate movements that may cause the microphone to rub against or be covered by clothing, and position the microphone to avoid it. The provided foam windscreen simply slips over the head of the microphone, effectively reducing wind noise and popping. Avoid leaving the microphone in the open sun or in areas where temperatures exceed 110° F (43° C) for extended periods. Extremely high humidity should also be avoided.
The microphone shall be a wireless lavalier condenser. It shall have a cardioid polar pattern with a uniform 120° angle of acceptance. The microphone shall have a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable terminating in a locking 4-pin output connector for use with Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack transmitters. The microphone shall include a clothing clip and a windscreen. Finish shall be low-reflectance black.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m), terminated for use with Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack transmitters
- Accessories Furnished: Clothing clip; windscreen
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.