The ATH-ANC40BT QuietPoint® wireless in-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica’s proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth® wireless technology to give you greater freedom and listening pleasure in areas of high ambient noise. The wireless headphones reduce that distracting background noise by up to 90% while the 13.5 mm drivers deliver superior sound reproduction. The Bluetooth functionality, coupled with an in-line mic and controls, lets you operate hands-free, wirelessly answering/ending calls, controlling music playback and adjusting volume on Bluetooth enabled devices. The headphones pair with up to eight Bluetooth enabled devices, and can be connected with two of those devices simultaneously, allowing you to shift seamlessly between your phone and tablet, phone and laptop or any other pair of Bluetooth enabled devices. The ATH-ANC40BT headphones also employ aptX® sound-improvement technology, specifically created to yield the best-possible audio performance over Bluetooth transmission.
Engineered to create a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise, these wireless in-ear headphones feature a miniature microphone in each earpiece that picks up ambient noise (such as traffic, air-handling systems, etc.). Electronics in the QuietPoint control module create a noise-cancelling wave that is 180° out of phase with the ambient noise. This wave acts like a noise eraser: it cancels out the annoying sounds that surround you without diminishing the audio you want to hear. The result: a peaceful enclave to enjoy the music or movies of your choice.
The ATH-ANC40BT wireless headphones feature a convenient neck band design that loops the cable from ear to ear around the back of your neck so you don’t have to deal with any dangling cords. However, the headphones also come with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug that can be used to create a standard wired connection – helpful in areas where Bluetooth wireless operation is prohibited or for when the power from the internal DC3.7 lithium polymer battery gets low. Also included are silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), a 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable, an airplane adapter, and a protective pouch.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 90%
- Reliable Bluetooth® wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on Bluetooth wireless devices
- 13.5 mm drivers offer a premium listening experience
- Connects to two Bluetooth wireless devices simultaneously; remembers up to eight devices
- Employs aptX® sound-improvement technology, specifically created to yield the best-possible audio performance over Bluetooth transmission
- Included 1.2 m (3.9') cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug allows wired use of headphones when battery has lost charge or in Bluetooth-free zones (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals)
- Lightweight, portable design is ideal for travel
- On a full charge, internal battery provides continuous use for up to 8 hours (Bluetooth wireless and noise-cancelling), 13 hours (Bluetooth wireless only), 24 hours (noise-cancelling only), or 100 hours (standby)
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable, airplane adapter, and a protective pouch
- Type : Active noise-cancelling
- Driver Diameter: 13.5 mm
- Quietpoint® Active Noise Reduction: Up to 20 dB
- Maximum Input Power: 10 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Battery: DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used) Approx. 13 hours (when only Bluetooth used) Approx. 24 hours (when only noise-cancellation used) Max. 100 hours (standby) Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours (for 0-100% charge)
- Weight: 35 g (1.2 oz) without eartips
- Cable: 1.2 m (3.9') with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- Accessories Included: Eartips (XS, S, M, L), 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable, airplane adapter, protective pouch
- Type (Microphone): Condenser
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 70 – 8,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 3.0
- Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
- Maximum communication range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.