Pure. Professional. Performance.
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
The M-series professional monitor headphones deliver precise audio and exceptional comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound insolation, with minimal bleed. The materials are pro-grade and durable, but comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, audio engineers, and cult followers all agree that the M-series is an unmatched combination of audio and build quality that does its job. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response 15 – 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 47 ohms
- Weight 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable 3.0 m (9.8"), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter