Audio-Technica updates the PRO5 range with professional monitoring headphones for DJ ATH-PRO5X. With a lightweight and rugged design with two disconnectable locking cables (1.2-3m spiral and 1.2m straight), the ATH-PRO5X headphones are designed to withstand the demand for professional DJs.
They are equipped with new 40 mm elements capable of supporting 1500 mW of input power, which offers extremely accurate sound reproduction, without any distortion even at high volumes. In addition, the soft and durable pads fit comfortably over the ears to offer excellent sound insulation.
- Newly designed 40 mm elements ensure extremely accurate sound
- Disconnectable locking cables (1.2m - 3m spiral and 1.2m straight) that ensure safe use during active use by DJs
- Maximum input power of 1500 mW that allows wide-range audio playback without distortion, even at high volumes
- Comfortable and durable pads that fit over the ears to enjoy excellent sound insulation
- Soft and resistant, the pads can be comfortably worn for hours
- Ear covering design that provides insulation and comfort in exceptional long-term use
- Light and resistant
- Type: Closed Dynamics
- Item Diameter: 40mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1500 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 34 ohms
- Weight: 250 g, without cable or connector
- Cable: Interchangeable: 1.2 - 3 m spiral detachable cable and 1.2 m straight disconnectable cable
- Connector:5mm (1/8 ") stereo mini jack
- Accessory Included: 1/4 "(6.3 mm) thread adapter
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.