This Audio Technica instrument microphone system includes:
- ATM350a microphone
- Phantom in-line AT8543 power module
- AT8491S surface mount stand
- AT8490L UniMount gooseneck
- Audio Technica System 10 Wireless Body Pack ATW-1101
- Carrying case
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone with UniMount® Components
With a clean, clear and well-balanced response, even in applications with high sound pressure levels, the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone comes in six specially designed systems that offer discrete and rugged mounting solutions for a wide range of instruments, such as instruments wind-wood, string instruments, wind-metal instruments, batteries and pianos.
The eight ATM350a microphone systems combine the instrument microphone with exclusive UniMount® components, offering sound engineers and musicians a large number of reliable mounting options both on stage and in the studio. Options include a rugged drum stand, an all-new magnetic piano stand, a universally-renewed clamp, a woodwind bracket and two rugged flexes (5 and 9 inches) that can be attached to any of the brackets .
This rugged UniMount® gooseneck (long) provides a solid yet flexible support for the cardioid condenser microphone for the ATM350a instrument, so that the user can position the microphone in the desired position, being able to trust at all times that it will stay stable in the desired position. A foam windscreen completely surrounds the microphone. The AT8490 can be used with the AT8491U universal clamp mount, the AT8491P magnetic piano stand, AT8491D battery holder and AT8491W wind instrument stand.
- 9‘‘ gooseneck
- Flexible microphone positioning
- Excellent durability and stability
- Ideal for large instruments
Get digital wireless access designed to provide musicians and presenters with these high-fidelity digital systems, with an advanced 24-bit operation in the 2.4 GHz range. The System 10 is perfect for public address, the rental houses of A / V, churches and temples, television and DTV interference.
With just one button, the System 10 ATW-1101 automatically determines and adjusts the best available frequency (open channel). It is useful when multiple wireless systems are used, thus avoiding interference and intermodulation. When there is a need to use multiple wireless systems simultaneously, up to eight channels can be used together without problems of frequency coordination or group selection problems. An easy-to-read LCD information screen provides practical visual indications of settings and operating status.
- Simultaneous Channels: 8
- Analog / Digital: Digital
- Response Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: Vision Line
- Response Frequency: 20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone included: Yes
- Channel Selection: Auto
- Instrument cable: Connector 1 1/4 "
- Instrument cable: Connector 2 Hirose 4-pin
- Form Factor Transmitter
- Dynamic Range: 109dB (A )
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Battery Type: 2 x AA 7 hours
- Connector: Hirose 4-pin
- Dimensions: 2.76" x 4.21" x 0.98"
- Weight: 0.22 lbs.
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Front Panel Display: Yes
- Displays: LED
- Board Type: Table Top
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4 "
- Dimensions:48 "x 1.82" x 5.06 "
- Weight:64 lbs.
AT8491S Surface mount stand
The AT8491S surface mount allows you to use an ATM350a Cardioid Condenser Instrument Mic and accompanying gooseneck with accordions and other instruments with challenging mounting surfaces. The notched mount can be attached permanently using the accordion’s grille screw and the included adhesive silicon pad, or it can be attached temporarily using the included fastener tape pads. A transparent protective film is also included to prevent damage to the instrument’s finish. Mount includes a socket with locking screw to securely hold an AT8490 5" or AT8490L 9" gooseneck.
Phantom in-line AT8543 power module
- Power module for ATM350a instrument microphone
- Features low-frequency roll-off selection
- Input on HRS4M
- Output on 3-pin XLRM
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.