This microphone system for Audio Technica instrument includes:
- ATM350a microphone
- AT8543 Phantom in-line power module
- AT8491S Surface Mount Bracket
- Audio Technica System 10 Wireless Body Pack ATW-1101
- Carrying Case
Cardioid condenser microphone for instruments with UniMount® components
With a clean, clear and well-balanced response even in applications with high sound pressure levels, the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone comes in six specially designed systems that offer discrete and robust mounting solutions for a wide range of instruments, such as instruments of woodwind, stringed instruments, brasswind instruments, drums and pianos.
The eight ATM350a microphone systems combine the instrument microphone with exclusive UniMount® components, offering sound engineers and musicians a wealth of reliable mounting options both on stage and in the studio. Options include a robust battery holder, a completely new magnetic piano holder, a renewed universal clamp, a support for woodwind instruments and two sturdy flexes (5 and 9 inches) that can be attached to any of the brackets .
AT8490L Long Gooseneck
This robust UniMount® flexo (long) provides a solid but flexible support for the cardioid condenser microphone for ATM350a instrument, so that the user can position the microphone in the desired position, being able to trust at all times that it will remain stably in The desired position. A foam windscreen that completely surrounds the microphone. The AT8490 can be used with the AT8491U universal clamp bracket, the AT8491P magnetic piano holder, AT8491D battery holder and AT8491W wind instrument holder.
- 9‘‘ gooseneck
- Flexible microphone positioning
- Excellent durability and stability
- Ideal for larger instruments
Get digital wireless access designed to arrange musicians and presenters with these high-fidelity digital systems, with an advanced 24-bit operation in the 2.4 GHz range. System 10 is perfect for public address, A rental houses / V, churches and temples, television and DTV interference.
With just one button, the 10 ATW-1101 system automatically determines and adjusts the best available frequency (open channel). It is useful when multiple wireless systems are used, thus avoiding interference and intermodulation. When there is a need to use multiple wireless systems simultaneously, up to eight channels can be used together without frequency coordination problems or group selection problems. An easy-to-read LCD information display provides practical visual indications of the settings and operating status
- Simultaneous Channels: 8
- Analog / Digital: Digital
- Frequency Response: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: Vision Line
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone included: Yes
- Channel Selection: Auto
- Instrument cable: Connector 1 1/4 "
- Instrument cable: Connector 2 Hirose 4-pin
- Transmitter Form Factor
- Dynamic Range: 109dB (A)
- Antenna Type: Fixed 2 x AA
- Battery Type: 7 hours
- Connector: Hirose 4-pin
- Dimensions: 2.76 "x 4.21" x 0.98 "
- Weight: 0.22 lbs.
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Front Panel Screen: Yes
- Displays: LED
- Board Type: Table Top
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4 "
- Dimensions: 7.48 "x 1.82" x 5.06 "
- Weight: 0.64 lbs
AT8491S Surface Mount Bracket
The AT8491S surface mount bracket allows you to use a cardioid condenser microphone for ATM350a instruments and the corresponding flexo bracket with accordions and other instruments with complicated mounting surfaces. The toothed support can be fixed permanently using the accordion screw and the included adhesive silicone pad, or temporarily with the included adhesive tape pads. A protective film is also included to prevent damage to the instrument finish. The bracket includes a socket with locking screw to securely hold a 5-inch AT8490 or 9-inch AT8490L flexo bracket.
AT8543 Phantom in-line power module
- Power module for ATM350a instrument microphone
- It has selectable bass suppression
- Entry through HRS4M
- Output via XLRM 3-pin
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.