Designed for wind-metal instruments, saxophone and others, the UniMount® ATM350U mounting system offers you the tools to act with confidence. The system includes the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a microphone that supports high levels of sound pressure, and offers a clear and well-balanced response from any instrument. When combined with the AT8491U universal clamp and the flexible, rugged AT8490 5-inch gooseneck included, the mic can be securely attached to the instrument strap and positioned to stay where you want it - the gooseneck will remain static regardless of where the instrument moves when playing.
The cardioid polar pattern of the microphone isolates the instrument by reducing the pickup of side and rear sounds, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter of the in-line power module helps control unwanted low-frequency noise. The system also includes a violin holder (AT8468) with Velcro fastener and a carrying case.
- Small microphone that goes virtually unnoticed
- Clear, bright and well-balanced response, even at high sound pressure levels
- Cardioid polar pattern that reduces the capture of lateral and posterior sounds, improving the isolation of the desired sound source
- UniMount® AT8491U Universal Clamp that securely attaches to the instrument's mail and provides excellent anti-vibration protection for the microphone
- Robust UniMount® AT8490 5-inch gooseneck that stays rigid at all times, allowing the microphone to position accurately even during the most aggressive performances
- In-line power module equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter that controls unwanted ambient noise 4-pin lockable connector for use with cW style body-pack transmitters
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Violin support with Velcro fastener is included as an additional mounting option
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 – 20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 159 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 130 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11– 52V DC, 3.5 mA typical SWITCH Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE):5 g (0.5 oz)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 90 g (3.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE):8 mm (1.49'') long, 12.2 mm (0.48'') maximum body diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE): 92 mm (3.62") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE:0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with HIROSE HR10-type connector
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS: UE-H hypercardioid (100°) UE-O omnidirectional (360°)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone; AT8543 power module; AT8491U UniMount® universal clip-on mount; AT8490 UniMount® 5" gooseneck; AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener); protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M36
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.