The Audio Technica ATM510 is a dynamic microphone equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, this cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction. The microphone features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
The ATM510 is a dynamic microphone with a cardioid polar pattern and is specifically designed for foreground vocal use in professional live sound. The cardioid polar pattern of the microphone is more sensitive to sound that originates directly from the element, making it useful for controlling feedback, reducing the pickup of unwanted sounds and providing isolation between performers.
The microphone output is a 3-pin XLRM type connector. Its microphone wind screen effectively controls the outbreak and distortions of air sounds. The microphone includes a sturdy case with your purchase.
- Internal shock absorber design to reduce handling noise and assembly stage
- Adapted for soft and natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern that reduces the pickup of sounds from the sides and back, improving the isolation of the desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for better performance and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimal regeneration
- Multi-stage grid design that offers excellent protection against occlusive and wheezing without compromising high frequency clarity Quiet-Flex ™ support clip that provides flexible, quiet microphone placement
- Corrosion resistant contacts of the gold-plated XLRM type connector Robust, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 258 g (9.1 oz)
- Dimensions:0 mm (6.69 ") long, 53.7 mm (2.11") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral type XLRM 3-pole
- Furnished Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex ™ for threaded brackets 5/8 "-27 threaded adapter 5/8" -27 to 3/8 "-16 soft protective bag
- Audio-Technica Style: T6