The Audio Technica ATM510 is a dynamic microphone equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, this cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction. The microphone features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
The ATM510 is a dynamic microphone with a cardioid polar pattern and is specifically designed for foreground vocal use in professional live sound. The cardioid polar pattern of the microphone is more sensitive to sound that originates directly from the element, making it useful for controlling feedback, reducing the pickup of unwanted sounds and providing isolation between performers.
The microphone output is a 3-pin XLRM type connector. Its microphone wind screen effectively controls the outbreak and distortions of air sounds. The microphone includes a sturdy case with your purchase.
- Internal shock absorber design to reduce handling noise and assembly stage
- Adapted for soft and natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern that reduces the pickup of sounds from the sides and back, improving the isolation of the desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for better performance and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimal regeneration
- Multi-stage grid design that offers excellent protection against occlusive and wheezing without compromising high frequency clarity Quiet-Flex ™ support clip that provides flexible, quiet microphone placement
- Corrosion resistant contacts of the gold-plated XLRM type connector Robust, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: 258 g (9.1 oz)
- Dimensions:0 mm (6.69 ") long, 53.7 mm (2.11") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral type XLRM 3-pole
- Furnished Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex ™ for threaded brackets 5/8 "-27 threaded adapter 5/8" -27 to 3/8 "-16 soft protective bag
- Audio-Technica Style: T6
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.