The Audio-Technica "System 10 Pro" rack-mountable digital wireless system is so simple to use, so dependable and so automatic that you'll never have to think about it. Set it up anywhere, turn it on and its good to go.
Like the rest of the range System 10, the System 10 Pro works in 24-bit / 48 kHz, and allows easy use while ensuring clear and natural sound quality. The system offers three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts its own frequencies to avoid interference. Thus, this system works perfectly well in WiFi environments. Also ideal for add channels to an existing installation running on TV frequencies, since the System 10 Pro will not result in intermodulation or interference.
With an RJ12 cable supplied with each system, it is possible to connect up to 5 frames (10 receivers). While many systems can operate without being connected, this is not recommended. Indeed linking the systems to create a more stable environment in which receivers are coordinated for the reception, transmission and frequency allocation avoids signal loss and optimizes the simultaneous use of the 10 channels.
- 2.4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- No interference, as operates outside of DTV or 3G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Rackable metal chassis, comes with a removable receiver (Kit setting rack included)
- Supplied with 2 extractable receivers in the chassis, and two bodypack transmitters
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- 2 frames or 4 receivers can fit in a 19 '' 1U rack
- Possibility to chain up to 5 frames (10 receivers) using RJ12 type cables (one cable per system)
- Up to 10 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection
- Hi-Fi audio quality over the whole frequency range (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- No compression during transmission and reception for clear, natural sound
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
- Operating Range: 60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Latency: 3.8 ms
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Output Connectors (Microphone): Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
- Link Connector: RJ12
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external
- Dimensions: 209.8 mm (8.26") W x 44 mm (1.73") Hx 169.3 mm (6.67") D
- Weight: 940g
- Accessories Included: Included AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector,
- Pin 1: GND,
- Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT,
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V AA
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) Depending on batt. type & use pattern
- Dimensions: 70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D
- Net Weight: 100g
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.