A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k/c is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. Supplied with a 15' cable, it features Audio-Technica’s Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock™ switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector.
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Cardioid dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Includes 15' cable
- ELEMENT: Neodymium Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80-12,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 600 ohms
- SWITCH: MagnaLock™ on/off
- WEIGHT: 11.9 oz (337 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 7.27" (184.7 mm) long,
- 2.19" (55.6 mm) head diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
- CABLE: 15' (4.5 m) XLRF-XLRM cable
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: T1
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.