Architect’s and Engineer’s Specifications
The heavy desk stand base shall be designed to work with any dynamic gooseneck or phantom powered condenser gooseneck microphone with an integral 3-pin XLRM-type output connector. The base shall incorpo- rate a rugged mechanical switch controlling an electronic mute circuit designed to operate with phantom-powered condenser microphones. The switch shall provide positive mechanical action and position indication to show on or off operation. It shall operate from an external 11V to 52V DC phantom power source. The unit shall offer a 3-pin XLRF-type input con- nector and a 3-pin XLRM-type connector for audio output. The unit shall offer a low-reflectance black finish. The unit’s dimensions shall be: 160.0 mm (6.29") maximum length, 130.0 mm (5.11") maximum width, 39.0 mm (1.53") maximum height.
Quick-mount plug-in desk stand for 3-pin XLRM-type output
Silent electronic mute circuit for phantom powered microphones;
also works with dynamic mics
Rugged mechanical switch provides push-on/push-off operation
Operates on 11V to 52V phantom power
3-pin XLR-type connector for microphone input and output
Heavy die-cast construction
Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for
- Input connectors : 3-pin XLRF-type connector
- Mute function : Silent mute circuit designed to work with condenser (powered) microphones
- Switch: Mechanical push-on/push-off
- Input connector: 3-pin XLRF-type
- Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type
- Off (mute) attenuation: 44 dB minimum
- Mounting: Table-top with rubber feet
- Phantom power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Dimensions: 160.0 mm (6.29") maximum length, 130.0 mm (5.11") maximum width, 39.0 mm (1.53") maximum height
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.