This beginner bundle includes:
- 1 Babilon Electric Guitar BEG-462-BK
- 1 Babilon Amplifier PG-10 10W RMS
- 1 Guitar Stand
- 1 Tuner
- 2 Picks
- 1 Strap
The Babilon electric guitar with tremolo is a simple, economical, and practical guitar designed for students and beginners or intermediate level musicians looking for another alternative. It's a great option for your first guitar, no matter who you are or the style of music you want to learn.This model offers a master volume knob and two individual tones for a variety of sounds as well as three single-coil pickups and five-way selector. The comfortable "C" shaped neck profile of this instrument was molded to give a vintage style feel when playing and make it remarkably comfortable and ideal for all music styles.
- Color: Black
- Body: Linden Wood
- Neck: Maple Wood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Machinery: M-07
- Scale Length: 648mm,
- Frets: 22
- Controls: 1 Volume, 2 Tones
- Pickups: 3 Pickups, 5 Positions
- Finish: Glossy
The PG-10 amplifier offers a lot of power with its 10 watts (RMS) / 25 watts (peak). This makes it perfectly suitable for practice sessions at home or in the rehearsal room. In addition to the gain control with boost switch for heavy distortion, the amplifier has a 3-band EQ for bass, midrange, and treble and volume control. A headphone jack on the front panel ensures silent practice during high hours, as it will be automatically turned off when the headphones are connected.
- Output Current: 10 watts (RMS) / 25 watts (peak)
- 3-band EQ (Bass / Mid / Treble)
- Control with boost switch
- Headphone Out
- Dimensions: 290 x 290 x 120 (W x H x D in mm)
- Weight:0 kg
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.