Manriquez Bajo Quintos are handmade with attention to detail to achieve the sound that matches perfectly with its long time partner, the accordion.
Each Bajo Quinto is manufactured with a unique piece of wood that is like a fingerprint and varies from one piece to another. The finishes may also vary depending on how each piece of wood accepts the paint application. As well as nitrocellulose, polyurethane and acrylic lacquers used to protect and give shine, we work with all our suppliers and manufacturers to ensure consistent quality and craftsmanship.
The robust sound is provided by solid tone woods used to achieve medium tones that resonate from a tenor voice that is among the highest accordion keys and the singers' voice. The bridge is adjustable for optimal operation and is specially designed for a deep bass response and adjustable bridge for optimal performance; The machine head has been redesigned to provide better tuning and contact through the instrument that produces a rich harmonic sharp.
Manriquez continues its long tradition of offering a quality instrument to musicians around the world.
- Natural color
- Wood selection: Cedar
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Neck: traditional comfortable profile - scale 25 1/2 "inches
- Top: Maple Flame
- Sides and back: solid quality tone wood for focused sound
- Borders: the traditional rope made of maple and rosewood
- Weight: 14 pounds with case
- Dimensions with box: 45x18x8 (inches)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.