Villa Zapata was made for the proud, strong and invincible musician!
With this bajo quinto, you will find the best quality while playing this unique instrument. The Bajo Quinto Villa Zapata is handmade with different strong woods coming from the Mexican wilderness. This bajo quinto will get the best possible sound out of the wood and structure. Available with hard case, made of leather and solid wood for a professional image.
The bajo quinto Villa Zapata is a unique and elegant model, creating a balanced and fresh sound. It has handmade designs, with black edges to trace its figure with a luster and smooth finish. Mixed with darker wood colors to complement the natural color of the body. The neck and fingerboard are made out of rosewood with gold-colored metal frets with steel strings and tuning pegs that allow the strings to be tuned to a precise tone in silver-colored metal. The bridge is a brown wooden structure that is combined with the rest of the design, it is specially designed for a deep bass response and adjustable bridge for optimal performance. Villa Zapata perfectly curves to fit under the arm and around your body to give you the comfort you want when playing for long periods.
Villa Zapata are made with good quality at an affordable price, each piece is unique and varies from one piece to another. The bajo quinto Villa Zapata includes 3 months warranty by the manufacturer. We work with all our suppliers to ensure consistent craftsmanship quality.
- Top: Natural Wood
- Bridge: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Traditional Profile
- 25 1/2 "inch scale
- Sides | Back: Maple | Natural
- Borders: Rosewood
- Case: Leather | Solid wood
- Weight: 19.6 lbs
- Bajo Quinto: 5.6 lbs
- With Case: 14 lbs
- Dimensions with box: 45x18x8 (inches)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.