With the bajo quintos of Villa Zapata you can count on the best quality components. The wood has been treated in the most traditional way to obtain the best possible sound from it. This bajo quinto has an integrated electronic technology including a versatile LED tuner and a closed gear tuner with modern machinery that will have you screaming - Revolution!
Each bajo quinto is manufactured with a unique piece of wood that is like a fingerprint and varies from one piece to another. The finishes may also vary depending on how each piece of wood reacts to the application of paint. As well as nitrocellulose, polyurethane and acrylic lacquers used to protect and shine. We work with all our suppliers and manufacturers to ensure consistent quality and craftsmanship. The bajo quinto Villa Zapata are made of solid wood and modern applications to create music with a balanced sound. The 1/4 ”instrument output and XLR (microphone) output provide flexible amplification for each situation. The 9v pre amplifier gives it life and its faders for volume, presence, high, medium and low provide a perfect balance to create a unique sound.
Mechanical tuners are made of durable metal that allows precise and sustained tuning. The durable metal truss rod and adjustable double action will allow the musician to balance the neck of the bajo quinto with the weather changes. The rosewood fingerboard adds warmth to the whole tone creating a well-balanced sound between the body and the neck. The detachable bridge allows the musician to customize the action (space between the strings and the fretboard) effortlessly to play comfortably and practice for hours.
- Wood selection: Maple
- Bridge: specially designed for a deep bass response and adjustable bridge for optimal performance
- Fingerboard: Natural Rosewood Fingerboard
- Bracing system: special for bajo quinto bracing system design to ensure structural integrity
- Neck: traditional comfortable profile - scale 25 1/2 "inches
- Top: solid wood top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back: solid quality tone wood for focused sound
- Borders: the traditional rope made of maple and rosewood
- Pickup: optional
- Case: Solid quality wood to ensure durability, leather finish in various colors
- Weight: with case 14 pounds
- Dimensions with box: 45x18x8 (inches)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.