The compact XENYX 1204USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors, which provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note – and the 1204USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
The XENYX 1204USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the built-in USB/audio interface, the 1204USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class – but standard on the XENYX 1204USB mixer.The XENYX 1204USB mixers are useful for studio recording, editing rooms, mixing live, podcasting and much more!
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality on all mono channels
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQ’s for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recroding, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included.
- 2 AUX sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving.
- Total number of entries: 12
- Microphone / line inputs: 4 x XLR microphone inputs
- 6 1/4 "TRS line level inputs
- Stereo line inputs 2 x 1/4 "TRS Paired inputs left and right
- Shipping AUX 2
- AUX Returns 2
- Inserts: None
- BUS (Group) Departures 2 Subgroups
- 2 I / O Master Trk 2 x balanced XLR outputs
- ALT I / O 2 x 1/4 "TRS ALT 3 - 4 outputs
- 2-track RCA stereo outputs
- Monitor outputs 2 TRS control room outputs 1/4"
- 1 x 1/4 "Stereo headphone output
- EQ Section 3-Band EQ on each channel
- Solo / Mute mute button on each channel
- Channel level controls 60mm Faders
- Trim / gain control: Yes
- Phantom Power +48 V Phantom
- 12-segment stereo LED meters
- Clip LEDs on each channel
- Frequency response: Microphone input to the main output: <10 Hz - 90 kHz (+0 dB / -1 dB) <10 Hz - 160 kHz (+0 dB / -3 dB)
- Dynamic Range Not Specified by the Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 110 dB A-weighted (0 dBu In @ + 22 dB Gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.005% / 0.004% Weighting A
- Power supply: Power consumption: 40 W
- Mains voltage: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions 3.81 x 9.72 x 12.91 "(97 x 247 x 328 mm)
- Weight 5.64 lb (2.56 kg)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.