Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ1502HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
The high-definition FBQ1502HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 15-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ1502HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
Special Tools for High and Low Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ1502HD features an ultra-effective Low-Cut filter on each channel, to help remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc., which really uses up your power amp’s headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ1502HD the power to accurately fine-tune your system’s overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output – with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, the FBQ1502HD also has a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 - 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps or directly to your active subwoofers, without any additional hardware. Just another example of how Behringer saves you money.
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
- Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.