The Behringer Powerplay P16-M is used with a Behringer P16-I input module (sold separately) to complete a monitoring system. This system puts personal mix monitoring in the hands of musicians, singers, lecturers and more, allowing them to set levels for up to 16 audio channels, creating smooth monitored mixes.
The P16-M has an intuitive designed control section with individual level and pan controls for 16 input channels. The 3-band EQ shapes the signal from the earphones, and the 24-bit D / A converters ensure high audio quality, and detail. Optional mounting bracket (P-16MB) allows the P16-M to be mounted to a microphone stand.
The P16-M connects to the P16-I via Cat5 network cable. Additional connections include ¼" stereo outputs as well as a microphone output. A complete monitoring system Powerplay 16 monitoring system, is the ideal solution for churches, temples, live plays, conference rooms, auditoriums and more.
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create and monitor your personal mix.
- Ultra intuitive analog operation for operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes.
- A modern 24-bit D / A converter for quality audio.
- Selection button for 16 channels with a dual LED for perfect supervision.
- Level and Pan / Spread control for each channel with a LED measurement
- 3-band EQ per channel with a controlled frequency mid-band
- Solo and mute functions on each channel
- Global level and EQ controls, plus a panic mute function
- Output for high power hearing aids and "drummer test"
- A fully adjustable limiter to protect your ears and hearing aids.
- Add-on mono / stereo output line to connect the power monitor
- A MIDI-IN port with real-time remote control for all external channels of MIDI devices such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection that provides a power of 16 signals to each personal mixer.
- ULTRANET connector for a daisy-chain for up to forty eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Mounts easily on a microphone stand with the P16-MB (not included)
- Robust construction to ensure a long life even under extreme conditions.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.