The XENYX 1204USB - 12 Input USB Audio Mixer from Behringer is a mixer with integrated USB audio interface, which allows you to mix and create multiple sounds, sending audio to various outputs; paying special attention to the quality of the 4 microphone preamps, the "British" EQ and 4 easy one-knob compressors.
The compact X1204USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this our 24-bit, dual engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects – and the X1204USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the X1204USB wasn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with a built-in USB/audio interface, the XENYX X1204USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Total number of entries 12 entries
- Microphone / line inputs 4 x XLR microphone inputs 6 1/4 "TRS line level inputs
- Stereo line inputs 2 x 1/4 "TRS Left and right inputs
- Shipping AUX 2 AUX returns 2 stereo returns
- Inserts None
- BUS (Group) Departures 2 Subgroups 2
- I / O Master Trk 2 x balanced XLR outputs
- ALT I / O 2 x 1/4 "TRS ALT 3 - 4 outputs
- 2-track RCA stereo outputs
- Monitor outputs 2
- TRS control room outputs 1/4 " 1 x 1/4 "
- Stereo headphone output
- EQ Section 3-Band EQ on each channel
- Solo / Mute mute button on each channel
- Channel level controls 60mm Faders
- Trim / gain control Yes
- Phantom Power +48 V Phantom 12-segment stereo LED meters
- Clip LEDs on each channel
- Frequency response Microphone input to the main output: <10 Hz - 90 kHz (+0 dB / -1 dB) <10 Hz - 160 kHz (+0 dB / -3 dB)
- Dynamic Range Not Specified by the Manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 110 dB A-weighted (0 dBu In @ + 22 dB Gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.005% / 0.004% Weighting A
- Power supply Power consumption: 40 W Mains voltage: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions 3.81 x 9.72 x 12.91 "(97 x 247 x 328 mm)
- Weight 5.64 lb (2.56 kg)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.