Who says stompboxes are just for guitarists? The new, easy-to-use VE-20 has been designed from the ground up for singers, featuring some of the finest vocal-effects technology on the market. With the click of a footswitch, you can instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies to your singing, add realtime pitch-correction, and you can show your creative side with special effects such as Distortion, Radio, and Strobe. You can even create loops and layers in real time with the onboard Phrase Looper. Perform anywhere with the VE-20 since it runs on AC or battery power.
- Specialized effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
- Nominal Input Level:
- INPUT: -40 dBu (Mic Sens = 40)
- Input Impedance:
- INPUT: 4 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level:
- OUTPUT: -40 dBu, PHONES/LINE: -25 dBu
- Output Impedance:
- OUTPUT: 600 ohms, PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop: Mono 38 sec.
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: XLR type (balanced, phantom power +48 V), 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced), OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): XLR type, PHONES/LINE jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply:
- DC 9 V: Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw: 190 mA (9 V max.) Expected battery life under continuous use: 2 hours (Carbon), 8 hours (Alkaline) * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6
- Option: AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.