This Bajo Quinto Cantabella bundle includes:
- (1) Cantabella Bajo Quinto Sapeli Wood Chrome Machinery: BQ-CANT-S-F-MC
- (1) Snark Tuner: SN1X
- (1))On Stage Guitar Stand - Black: XCG-4
- (1) Gator GWE-DREAD 12 Hardshell Wood Case: GWE-DREAD 12
A bajo quinto made 100% by hand by one of the best artisanal luthier not only in Mexico, but in the world! The Cantabella bajo quinto is a perfect example of freedom for being creative in music. In essence it is made for you from the beginning of its construction until it reaches your hands.
It has the best quality components. The wood produced is traditionally managed to obtain the best possible sound from it. It also has individual machinery, which gives it a more elegant look and offers a more precise tuning.
The steel truss rod located inside the neck offers professional reinforcement to the instrument and guarantees that the neck could hardly be overcome over time. It also has a celluloid mica for protection, painted in the same color as the instrument, which gives it an extra touch of elegance.
Our Cantabella bajo quintos feature a professional wooden case and an exterior finish of vinyl. The interior is padded and finished in velvet to prevent the varnish of the instrument from scratching. The case is handmade and tailored to the instrument to give you the touch of elegance that you Cantabella offers you in all its components and accessories.
The new and improved Snark Sn1X Clip-On Chromatic Tuner! This model includes faster processing chip, enhanced accuracy, and new high definition screen that can be read from any angle.
- With stay put clip, display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing
- Pitch Calibration (415-466 Hz)
- Tap Tempo Metronome
- High sensitivity vibration sensor
A great value! Our best seller combines a special formula EVA rubber with extra thick tubing. It features a removable lower stepped yoke, security strap on the upper yoke, and adjustable height. Perfect for any guitar.
- Special formula EVA rubber
- Friction locking knob locks into "V-groove" and prevents rotation
- Stepped yoke and solid steel rod with locking keyway
- Heavy-duty sheet metal leg housing
- Non-slip rubber end caps
Application: Holds 1 guitar
Padding: EVA rubber
Height Adj.: 19.25" - 24"
Leg Housing: Sheet metal
Tried & True Classic Protection
The GWE-DREAD 12 Hard-Shell Wood Case for Dreadnought 12-String Guitars is lightweight with an arched top, and designed to protect against the minor bumps and bruises of daily use. Ultra-durable plywood coated in black Tolex PVC forms a moisture-resistant, impact-resistant outer barrier while plush fabric lining keeps your Dreadnought 12-String guitar snug. The large interior storage compartment fits everything from straps and tuners to picks and capos. Chrome plated lockable latches form a secure enclosure and the ergonomic carrying handle perfectly balances the case’s weight and gives you a comfy grip on your gear. Keep your 12-string guitar safe and sound with the Gator GWE-DREAD 12 hard-shell wood case.
- Ultra-durable arch-topped plywood construction stands up to years of use and abuse
- Black Tolex PVC covering creates a moisture-resistant, rugged exterior
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Thick plush lining keeps your guitar cushioned against impact
- Spacious interior accessory compartment organizes all your favorite guitar accessories, while providing additional neck support
- Chrome plated lockable latches secure the case
- Arch Top design form fitted for dreadnought guitars
- Color: Black
- Hinges: Fixed
- Handles: Carry Handle
- Latches: Locking
- Lockable: Yes
- Interior Height: 6.5 "
- Body Length: 23.5 "
- Body Height: 6.5 "
- Lower Bout Width: 16.5 "
- Middle Bout Width: 12.5 "
- Upper Bout Width: 13 "
- Overall Length: 43.5 "
- Exterior Length: 45 "
- Exterior Width: 18.25 "
- Exterior Height: 6.5 "
- Exterior Weight: 12 lbs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.