With a prodigious trajectory of more than 50 years of success, the king of the accordion has added his personal touch to the world school of the norteño accordion. To celebrate his career and give thanks for being part of the CANTABELLA ACCORDIONS family, a well-deserved tribute is paid to this icon of accordion music with a new model called "EL REY".
The "EL REY" model was proudly designed to represent the image and essence of Señorón RAMÓN AYALA Y SUS BRAVOS DEL NORTE on an accordion. .
Like our other models, this accordion is made of the best quality wood both in its acoustic body and in its Artigiana voice blocks made by hand.
It does not contain celluloid, so it is lighter with a stronger sound. The smoothness of its mechanism is made for the most demanding accordionists looking for a fast and sensitive action response.
The buttons are always well calibrated; with the perfect adjustments to open and close and properly seal the valves where the sound is produced.
THIS MODEL IS OF LIMITED PRODUCTION, since it is a special commemorative edition.
- Manufacturing: Italian
- Color or finished: Blue and Black
- Treble buttons: 34
- Bass buttons: 12 (Voice blocks optional)
- Switches: 6
- Key: FBE/EAD
- Type of voices: Settimio Soprani by Artigiana
- Hardware color: Silver
- Color of straps and clasps: Black
- Grill: Chrome
- Weight: 14 Lbs
- Size: Regular
- Measurements: 14 "X 7.7"
- Includes: Cushioned case and professional straps
To see product warranty, click here
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.