Cantabella Rey II has been an accordion of 100% Italian manufacturing in all its components.
It is well known that the accordion is one of the most versatile instruments that can exist, since it is used to interpret from an opera to a good polka of Mexican folklore, it is thus that a key accordion is one of the ties that manage to unite Classical music with our regional music!
In Cantabella accordions we strive to always offer high quality products regardless of the genre of music for which the instrument is dedicated.
In the case of our key models for the Mexican regional market we offer a chromatic piano accordion with 34 treble and 72 bass keys. More than enough to perform our Mexican music, but at the same time to interpret some classical pieces of the European Market or even an Argentine tango.
Our Cantabella key accordions, just like our diatonic accordions, are made with ARTIGIANA handmade vocals in both highs and lows. In addition to having the same smooth and quick response mechanism that you will find in the largest models for classical music concert performers.
These accordions include a 1 year limited warranty and have professional case and straps.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.