Cascabel bajo quintos are handmade with attention to detail to achieve the sound that perfectly matches the accordion.
The robust sound that comes from Cascabel, is provided by solid woods used to achieve the bright tones of media that resonate from a tenor voice that is among the highest accordion records and the singers' voice. The bridge is adjustable for optimal performance and the head of the fifth bass has been redesigned to provide better creep and contact through the instrument that produces a rich harmonic sharp. Cascabel bajo quintos continues its long tradition of offering a quality instrument to musicians around the world.
- Mica: Black
- Wood selection: Maple
- Bridge: specially designed for a deep bass response and adjustable bridge for optimal performance
- Fingerboard: natural rosewood fingerboard
- Tuning system: special for dragging and design to ensure structural integrity
- Neck: traditional comfortable profile - scale 25 1/2 "inches
- Top: solid wood top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back: solid quality tone wood for focused sound
- Borders: the traditional rope made of maple and rosewood
- Pickup: optional
- Case: Solid quality wood to ensure durability
- Weight: with case 14 pounds
- Dimensions with box: 45x18x8 (inches)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.