The Free MagicVis visualiser is built into the offline editor, QuickQ designer, for an offline visualisation of QuickQ programmed shows. QuickQ users can use the ChamSys MagicVis visualiser to view the output of a QuickQ console on a Windows or Mac external monitor, while programming on a QuickQ console.
Show files can be moved between QuickQ consoles or the QuickQ Designer offline editor and the more advanced MagicQ consoles and software, as well as between versions. When loading a MagicQ show file on a QuickQ console, only the features supported by the QuickQ console will be kept.
QuickQ uses an extensive personality library of over 24,000 fixture files shared by MagicQ. If a lighting fixture can’t be found in the library, you can import your own head files. Our developers update daily these files daily.
- Smartphone-like interface offers intuitive menu selection and gesture support that allows for simplified actions like pinching to zoom
- Cue stacks with fade time, drag-and-drop cue ordering and time code support make programming a breeze
- Chases with speed, cross fade and tap to time create awesome looks when programming
- Built-in effects library for position, colour, beam and intensity channels helps build versatile shows
- Layout screen allows for quick access to fixture and group selections to speed up programming time
- RDM auto-syncing addresses and patches RDM connected fixtures automatically to your console, so you don't have to deal with doing this manually
- Touch Screen: 9.7”
- Universes Supported: 1
- DMX Outputs 5-Pin XLR: 1
- Fixtures Supported: 512
- Fixture Faders: 20
- Bump Buttons: Y
- Dedicated Hue/Saturation Encoders: Y
- Attribute Encoders: 0
- Master Faders: 2 Chase, 1 Cue Stack
- Cue Stacks: 1
- Dedicated Home Button: Y
- USB: 2
- Network: Y
- External Monitor: 1920 x 1080 HDMI
- Audio In/Out: Y
- sACN: Y
- ArtNet: Y
- Pathport: Y
- OSC: N
- MIDI: N
- MIDI Timecode: N
- Supports Moving Lights: LEDs & Dimmers
- Size (WDH mm): 525 x 350 x 106
- Weight: 4.7 kg
- Simple user interface
- Easy navigation
- Large touch screen with easy to understand and intuitive graphical interface
- User prompts through setup, programming and operation
Console Output Capacity
- No limit on number of fixtures, only by number of universes supported
- Modeled on smart phone icon interface and gesture support
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- Supports pinching for zooming and scrolling
- The remote app is identical to that on the console display so that you can easily swap between the two
- Dedicated Grand Master fader
- Dedicated Cue Stack Control section
- One Cue Stack and two Chase faders
- Playbacks compatible with and aid progression towards MagicQ
- Fader for Intensity Control
- Flash button
- Fixture, Group and Cue modes
- RGB LED shows current mode/state
- 20 fixture faders
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport
- A dedicated “colour control area” with Hue and Saturation encoders, and a pair of additional buttons for colour control
- Select from in-built palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- Offline editor available for both Windows and Mac
- Easy upgrades
- Includes MagicVis visualiser
- Replicates entire QuickQ console software excluding output
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.